IICF UK invites leaders from all disciplines within insurance to its 2020 Conference to gain new insight and discover new ideas on the interconnected themes of inclusion, leadership and innovation.
We are looking to bring together more than 150 leaders and we’re delighted to announce our confirmed speakers.
Topics they will cover will include the role of insurance in creating more sustainable communities, Insurtech for good, incorporating sustainability into business practices and leadership skills for the future. Specific presentation topics will be announced shortly.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Dawn Miller, Senior Vice-President, Chubb
- Denis Duverne, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of AXA and Chair of The Insurance Development Forum
- Lorna Fitzsimons, Co-Founder, The Pipeline
- Susanne Jacobs, Founder and Managing Director, The Seven
- Sebastian De Zulueta, Managing Director, MarketMinds
- Hasani Jes, CTO, Simply Business
- Yui Kamikawa, Vice-President, Sustainability, Coca-Cola European Partners
by presentations, panels and interactive discussions on topics of Leadership, Innovation and Diversity
your personal brand and adapt your leadership style to reflect future ways of working
with leaders who have diverse experience across all career stages and industry sectors
Pay it forward…
by supporting future leaders in the community as event proceeds will benefit charities advancing social mobility
This conference provides 4 CPD hours for CII and SRA members.
Suggested SRA Competencies this covers includes A. Ethics, professionalism and judgement and C. Working with other people.
By the end of the conference, delegates will:
- Gain insight into the role of the insurance industry in mitigating risks and creating greater resilience in global economies
- Discover ways in which companies within and outside the insurance industry are adopting more sustainable business practices to benefit both business and society
- Learn the attributes of successful leaders in a changing business environment
- Understand the skills and behaviours required of future insurance leaders
- Learn practical steps to achieve these skills
SPONSOR THE CONFERENCE
The conference provides a unique opportunity to raise your company’s profile among professionals across all sectors of the industry as well as influential industry leaders. At the same time, sponsorships provide valuable funds for charities advocating social mobility.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
We invite future focused insurance professionals from all career stages and disciplines to join us. The conference will be particularly valuable to:
- Underwriters, brokers, loss adjusters and claims managers
- Leaders in areas including diversity, talent, technology and innovation
- Professionals who provide services or solutions to the industry