14 March 2019
We invite you to join us for our 2019 conference to explore the Industry’s response to a rapidly changing world, the role of technology, and how leaders can cultivate diversity to drive innovation and future business results.
by presentations, panels and interactive discussions on topics of Leadership, Innovation and Diversity
your personal brand and adapt your leadership style to reflect future ways of working
with leaders who have diverse experience across all career stages and industry sectors
Pay it forward…
by sharing learnings with colleagues and supporting future leaders in the community
The conference provides a unique opportunity to raise your company’s profile among professionals across all sectors of the industry as well as influential industry leaders. At the same time, sponsorships provide valuable funds for charities advocating social mobility. Click here for IICF UK 2019 Conference Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Leading in a changing world
- Diversity of thought
- Leveraging diverse teams to grow and innovate
- Cyber risks require a new approach
- Cultivating a culture of inclusion
- Driving Business & Social Change Through Innovation
- Paul Taffinder, MS Amlin
- Dan White, Ninety Consulting
- James Tuplin, AXA XL
- Elaine Mason, Belvedere Meade
- Ivy Kusinga, Chubb
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
We invite future focused Insurance professionals from all career stages and disciplines to join us. The conference will be particularly valuable to:
- Underwriters, brokers, loss adjusters and claims managers
- Leaders in areas including diversity, talent, technology and innovation
- Professionals who provide services or solutions to the industry
What delegates have said about previous IICF conferences…
“As a leader in the London market, the theme of the conference – Leading Diverse Thought & Innovation – was spot on. It was wonderful to see so many friends from the industry participate in a healthy discussion about such an important topic.” David Brosnan, CNA Hardy
“The IICF gets better every year. Fantastic speakers from within and outside the insurance industry, experts in their fields of Diversity, Inclusion and Innovation.” Bobbie Mansfield, AXA XL.
14 March 2019
New Armouries, HM Tower of London, EC3N 4AB