£100K Raised for Charity at IICF’s 2023 Gala Dinner
Volunteer with IICF is designed to create a new way for employees located anywhere in the country to give back and for companies to encourage teamwork and foster a sense of purpose while helping local communities to prosper. Participation is simple! – To give you focus while allowing for flexibility, we will announce a theme at the start of each quarter. You then decide you you’d like to volunteer. The choice is yours!
1. Bring a Smile to a Child with KidsOut
* Participate in KidsOut Giving Tree by buying a small gift for a child living in refuge or volunteer to pack toy boxes at a KidsOut warehouse.
2. Donate Coats to WrapUp UK
* Wrap Up is run by Rotary Clubs nationwide. Donate a coat or hold a coat drive in your office and make a real difference to the homeless and vulnerable this winter.
3. Engage Colleagues in Festive Fundraising
* Participate in National Christmas Jumper Day on 8 December and invite colleagues to give to IICF or hold a festive fundraising campaign for IICF. You can set up your own fundraising page to give directly to IICF. Proceeds will benefit charities helping young people impacted by the cost-of-living crisis.
4. Help St Giles provide ‘A Seat at the Table’ to struggling families this Christmas
* Invite colleagues fundraise for St Giles; for instanced, donate the cost of a meal or the last hour of pay in 2023 or participate in the Santa Run on 7 December. To learn how you can support St Giles, contact Eshani at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: The IICF has not performed due diligence on these charities nor identified specific needs. Please contact your chosen charity to learn about current needs and how you can help as a volunteer.
£42m local community
grants raised globally
350,000+ hours of
volunteer service globally
7000+ leaders serving on IICF Boards of Directors