11 March 2020
LOOKING TO GAIN 2020 VISION?
The IICF UK Annual Conference invites leaders and professionals across all disciplines to gain new insight and share best practices on the themes of innovation, leadership and inclusion, and how these interconnect to benefit both business and society.
Hear from Denis Duverne, chair of AXA and the IDF as well as speakers from Coca Cola, Marsh, Axco, and Simply Business on topics including inclusive leadership, resilience and the role of insurance in creating more sustainable communities. You’ll want to be part of this outstanding event! 4 CPD credits available for CII and SRA members. Contact us for details.
Wonder what the event will be like? Watch highlights from our 2019 conference.
Covid-19 Precaution Statement
We hope you will sponsor this outstanding conference to demonstrate your industry leadership, raise your profile with influential leaders across all sectors of insurance and raise funds for charity. Sponsorships range from £2,500 to £10,000. For details please contact Wendy Wilder at email@example.com.
IICF UK invites leaders from all disciplines within insurance to its 2020 Conference to network and gain new insights and practical advice on the interconnected themes of inclusion, leadership and innovation.
Did you know “employees are 83% more likely to innovate and more than twice as engaged in workplaces that are both diverse and inclusive”? (CBI)
Come to our conference on 11 March 2020 to hear from industry leaders on how they are building diverse and inclusive teams to address critical challenges facing businesses and communities today and learn how you can create diverse, inclusive teams to drive change in your own organisation.
Join headline sponsors Chubb, CNA Hardy and AXA XL and keynote speaker Denis Duverne, Chairman of the Board of Directors, AXA and the Insurance Development Forum, at this must attend event. 4 CPD credits available for CII and SRA members.
Our facilitator for the event will be Carl Day, Active Underwriter, Syndicate 382 and Head of Marine, Energy & Property, CNA Hardy.
08:00 Breakfast and Registration
09:00 SESSION 1: THE BIG PICTURE
- Dawn Miller, Senior Vice-President, Chubb, Welcome
- Denis Duverne, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of AXA and Chair of The Insurance Development Forum, Opening Keynote on How to Close the Protection Gap and Build a More Resilient Future
- Baroness Margaret McDonagh, Co-Founder, The Pipeline, Presentation and interactive discussion on inclusive leadership
10:30 SESSION 2: PERSPECTIVES ON INNOVATION & SUSTAINABILITY
- Ruth Joyce, The Access Project, Bringing IICF’s purpose to life: How The Access Project is helping young people realise their potential
- Yui Kamikawa, Global Lead, Climate Change Strategy, The Coca-Cola Company, How can companies integrate sustainable climate goals into business strategy?
- Sebastian De Zulueta, Managing Director, MarketMinds, Insurtech for Good: Can insurance and tech solve some of the world’s biggest challenges?
- Panel facilitated by Alexander Frost, Head of Global Risk Intelligence, Axco on: What must we as leaders do to create greater resilience and sustainability within our industry?
- Alexandra Gedge, Captives Executive, Marsh
- Alice Boreman, Actuarial Senior Manager, EY
- Ben Firshein, Head of Specialty UK & Ireland, Gen Re
- Ola Jacob, Broker Success Manager, FloodFlash
12:10 SESSION 3: PRACTICAL INSIGHTS & ADVICE
- Gian Power, Founder, TLC Lions, Emotions and Well-being as a Superpower.
- Hasani Jess, CTO, Simply Business, A journey towards a diverse, high-performing technology team
- Susanne Jacobs, Founder and Managing Director, The Seven, The Way We are Working isn’t Working – Uncovering the Leadership and Motivation Zeitgeist
- Wendy Wilder, Executive Director, IICF UK, Closing remarks.
This conference provides 4 CPD hours for CII and SRA members.
Suggested SRA Competencies this covers includes A. Ethics, professionalism and judgement and C. Working with other people.
SPONSOR THE CONFERENCE
The conference provides a unique opportunity to raise your company’s profile among professionals across all sectors of the industry as well as influential industry leaders. At the same time, sponsorships provide valuable funds for charities advocating social mobility.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
We invite future focused insurance professionals from all career stages and disciplines to join us. The conference will be particularly valuable to:
- Underwriters, brokers, loss adjusters and claims managers
- Leaders in areas including diversity, talent, technology and innovation
- Professionals who provide services or solutions to the industry
by presentations, panels and interactive discussions on topics of Leadership, Innovation and Diversity
your personal brand and adapt your leadership style to reflect future ways of working
with leaders who have diverse experience across all career stages and industry sectors
Pay it forward…
by supporting future leaders in the community as event proceeds will benefit charities advancing social mobility
“As a leader in the London market, the theme of the conference – Leading Diverse Thought & Innovation – was spot on. It was wonderful to see so many friends from the industry participate in a healthy discussion about such an important topic.”
David Brosnan, CEO, CNA Hardy
Thanks to our Sponsors
11 March 2020
Prince Consort Rooms
Honourable Artillery Company